Thursday, July 19, 2012

Make My Week #29 - Come for Tea?

Cup of tea that is!
Last year at Christmas time some of the chch bloggers had a Christmas party and swap.
Delightful Kirsty gave me a wooden tray with a dophin on it and some gorgeous fabric (which is currently on special at her shop in a different colourway) with a challenge for a make-over. Being that 6 or 7 months have passed I imagine she has forgotten entirely about it. I gave it a makeover and here is the result.

Sanded, cleaned, fabric'd, varnished several coats.
Now I just need a friend over for some tea and biscuits - anyone keen?
See more of my crafty makes here
The dining chairs I did last year
Some coasters using a similar approach
See what other crafty types are up to -click on the 'Our Creative Spaces' button on the right.

What are you making at the moment?

1 comment:

tartankiwi said...

This turned out wonderfully. Well done! As for the cup of tea, definitely... soon(ish)