Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Wardrobe Wednesday - Something Old, Something New...


and if I had worn the ugg boots I was in around the house or the gumboots I wore to go out I could have included the 'something borrowed' (both from my sister - who is due to return to NZ soon - at which time my wardrobe will shrink again!)

and a lot of 'something blue'

Outfit rundown:

Jacket - my mama wore this when she was pregnant with me and my sisters. My older sister had it shortened. I love it.
Tights - glassons on sale $5

Cardi - also from glassons (I had a voucher!) $30 - 1st wear!
Skirt - handmade and altered recently
Singlet - jay jays about 4 years ago

Necklace - Trade Aid
Earrings - won in a giveaway

He wears - pretty much all hand-me-downs and whatever he decided to put on this morning. My policy is to pretty much let them choose what they want to wear with some weather restrictions. This often means they look at little thrown together but I figure that's okay. Neither own a pair of jeans.... they're shorts and t-shirts kind of boys and because we get given so much clothing I make them very little.

What are you wearing today? Do you like colour in winter or do cosy up in dark colours?
Check out some other lovelies:
Wardrobe Wednesday at SailorSpy.co.nz
and here as well

3 comments:

Jess B said...

I really like the colour of the cardi - suits you to a T! I also really like hand-me-downs! We get heaps too, it's so great.

Miriam said...

I love this colour it is so happy

Claire Justine said...

Nice outfit,love your tights :)