Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Hello Yellow

So I organised my first ever swap a while ago and had fun putting names together except when it came to mine.

As the swap was anonymous (until receiving) I felt bad for whoever got me.


Turns out I was the lucky one! Leonie from Kiwi at Heart got the short straw and received me to give to.

With the slowness of post I think her hopes were dwindling that my parcel was ever going to arrive, but lo and behold it arrived yesterday.


Hello Yellow!!


Leonie chose yellow and absolutely crammed my box with yellow treats  of all kinds. I unwrapped them with my boys who duly ohh-ed and ahh-ed over each item.



There is so much it's hard to know where to start so I hope the pictures will tell the proper story. We used the new washi tape immediately to hang up this delicious rainbow garland.


We had to have toast straight away as well and Bounce said, 'Things like that, (toast) that have smiley faces really want to get eaten.' So cute.

I love the patterns that Leonie sent too, which came from the previous owner of their house - so me!


Then there was a Mother Teresa quote magnet, a bible verse magnet, handmade cotton dishcloth, stationery treats and yummy kiwi foodie treats too.



I'm sure I haven't even described each item properly but I was truly thrilled and delighted by my warm yellow colour hug. Thanks so much to Leonie and to each of the swap participants who invested such beautiful time and thought into their parcels.

love you more than an inspiring quote xxx