Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Where I'm At

My lovelies - hello there!


So I promised some silence (I know, kind of unlikely to have real silence given my personality!!) and I thought I'd let you know a bit about it.

I am preparing for teaching this class on crafting for the non-crafty and this one about love languages, as part of Laneway Learning in Adelaide.

If you miss the dulcet tones of me being an idiot you can listen to me on this radio interview here. (Yes I did get the number of deaths from the chch earthquake wrong :o( - still learning!). I come on about about 4.30 mins.

I am also preparing for a full day session and a staff meeting session on teaching the performing arts and the new Australian curriculum.

So... you know, feeling busy but that's okay. If you live in Adelaide and want to come to the Laneway Learning classes do come - I'd love you to be there okay?

love you more than an empty day and clean washing xxxx