Thursday, July 16, 2015

Yeah I Made It 29/52... Where The Wild Things Are

Welcome storybook fashion lovers,

So this is the other Simple Sew Ruby Dress that I made for the Monthly Stitch IPM. Which I placed in and won 2 patterns from Papercut - Wohoo!! Special thanks if you voted :o)


I adore this Where The Wild Things Are fabric. It was, as usual, an impulse purchase made when I feel in love with the fabric. For me the fabric almost always comes first!


The pattern is very simple to put together although given the width of my fabric I had to get creative and do a little patchwork on the sides to make it work.


The full skirt is something I really like, though hazardous on a windy day.  The other dress I made from this pattern can be found here.


What about you...would you wear character fabric??

love you more than a twirly skirt xxx